Trading Online Voucher Scheme – up to €2,500 grant available
The government has announced 2 major changes to the Trading Online Voucher scheme to help businesses during the COVID-19 crisis.
As of April 2020, the following changes are now in place:
- For applications received after 7th April 2020, applicants are eligible to claim up to 90% of funding (up from 50%) up to a maximum of €2500
- It is now possible for businesses to claim two Trading Online Vouchers (previously it was capped at one TOV per business)
What the Trading Online Voucher Can Be Used For
If you are approved for the loan to invest in specific development works for your website, the Local Enterprise Office will match the funds invested, up to €2,500, upon completion of the work, and after receipts are submitted.
The permissible works are listed below:
- The development or upgrade of an e-commerce website such as adding systems for online payments or online bookings
- Internet-related software
- Online advertising
- The development of an app
- The adoption and implementation of a digital marketing strategy;
- Consultation with ICT expert
- Training and skills development specifically to manage your online shop
- Photography for the website
HOW TO APPLY?
South Cork Local Enterprise Office Application Form is here.
If you have any questions get in touch, we're here to help.